• Page:

TOPIC: dwarf ginseng

dwarf ginseng 13 years 5 months ago #7069

• kman
  • kman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • looking for 1/2 lb dry wild sang
Does anyone have any idea where to buy dwarf ginseng? Is this different from pearl ginseng? There doesn't seems to be much information about them...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:dwarf ginseng 13 years 5 months ago #7070

kman

This is out of the Ginseng book by Kim Pritts. It does'nt say much about Dwarf Ginseng but here it is.

\"A close relative of American Ginseng, Panax trifolious, or dwarf ginseng, can be found across the eastern United States. Dwarf ginseng has no medicinal or commercial value and is somewhat rare.

classicfur

Re:dwarf ginseng 13 years 5 months ago #7083

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
kman wrote:

Does anyone have any idea where to buy dwarf ginseng? Is this different from pearl ginseng? There doesn't seems to be much information about them...

kman e-mail me

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re:dwarf ginseng 13 years 5 months ago #7108

kman wrote:

I recall hearing them referred to as bubble root, or bullet roots, where they have long, old necks and very small bulby roots. If this is what you are looking for, I have some dried wild bulby roots for sale with paperwork from VT. Feel free to email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re:dwarf ginseng 13 years 5 months ago #7115

Hey - every time Billy, Maya and Chiefton put up pics of that big old mountain seng they are digging - I start thinking I have dwarf ginseng over here in Middle TN.

:)

TNhunter

Re:dwarf ginseng 13 years 5 months ago #7147

You aint kiddin Tnhunter. I'd like a handfull of them mountain seeds to see if it's genetics or the environment it's growin in. I found one four prong back in Sept like what billy finds all the time and nearly did a back flip down the hill :woohoo:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

Who's Online

We have 568 guests and no members online

Login