* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can't find old post ?

Can't find old post ? 13 years 5 months ago #6866

Hey Guys

Shortly after I registered on this site, back in June 2009. There was a post I read. Can't find it now. I know this is a long time to remember back on.

The post about someone planting seeds in the Woods behind their house. And they wanted to know if they left them alone for years, would they be considered wild roots.

Someone else replied something like this:

If they planted seeds in the wild and years down the road someone else came along and harvested the roots, they would be wild. also the same if someone dug the roots up in the woods behind your house. they would be wild, provided you did nothing else to the plants.

I tried searching for this post but had no luck finding it. Maybe someone remembers this post. it was probably a little more than a year ago.

I would like to read this post again.

Thanks, classicfur

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Can't find old post ? 13 years 5 months ago #6869

Re:Can't find old post ? 13 years 5 months ago #6870

DaveM

No, that's not the one. I think it was somewhere around 12-16 months ago.

Thanks for looking.

I've searched with key words but cannot locate it. I looked at a lot of old posts, but just can't find that one post.

classicfur

Re:Can't find old post ? 13 years 5 months ago #6879

I found the post I was looking for.

www.wildgrown.com/index.php/Ginseng-Foru...st-central-ohio.html

Anyway, something that was posted by hillbilly in that post about: there is basicly no diffrence in roots if you plant seeds in the wild and leave them alone compared to if you planted them in your woods and did'nt do anything else to them.

I do agree with that thought, but I will have to think this over awhile and then post about this.

classicfur

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

Who's Online

We have 294 guests and no members online

Login