2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Spring Trapping 2019

Spring Trapping 2019 5 years 6 days ago #41858

Had a pretty good 3 weeks. Ups n downs but ended up with 3 otter 13 beaver 3 mink n a 136 rats.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spring Trapping 2019 5 years 6 days ago #41859

This was my funnest day trapping having my daughter and Mrs. with me. This is my swamp boarding my land.

Spring Trapping 2019 5 years 6 days ago #41860

So of my better days catch.
Attachments:

Spring Trapping 2019 5 years 6 days ago #41861

some more good days

Spring Trapping 2019 5 years 6 days ago #41862

nice catches ,I used to love to trap,with low prices all I do is damage control trapping now......

Spring Trapping 2019 5 years 5 days ago #41863

That's mainly what I'm doing now. With nobody trapping farmers are in need of beaver control. Beaver not worth anything $15 for a blanket. I'm selling green for$8. Otters were unlucky catches. Rats going 4 ta 8. Really like trapping and getting the kids out in the outdoor. Thxs chief.

Spring Trapping 2019 5 years 5 days ago #41864

well hob that aint to bad on the rats,at 5 bucks you can make a little money on them rats....

Spring Trapping 2019 5 years 5 days ago #41865

Nope that would make me happy chief. Would have went 3 more days to the season close but we're really starting to chew each other up.

Spring Trapping 2019 5 years 39 minutes ago #41868

Hobbler...

Seeing pics like that always bring back some good old memories for me. Used to love that trapping and did a bunch of it starting when I was a Jr in High School (1978), thru to around 1988. I think 88 was the last year we trapped... and the market bottomed out and never came back really (not for southern fur).

Back in those days, everyone I knew that was a trapper... was also a ginseng hunter.

They just sort of went together.

Good to see you having fun with your family in the outdoors. Enjoy those little ones while you can... they sure do grow up fast.
My daughter is married now and off on her own, and my son is 17 already... he will be a Senior in HS next year.

Time is flying by, and seems to be getting faster all the time.

TNHunter

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.018 seconds

Who's Online

We have 161 guests and no members online

Login