2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Just pictures, for those who like to look at ginseng

Just pictures, for those who like to look at ginseng 8 years 9 months ago #35679

Nice 3 and 4 prongs early in the morning as the sun is peeking through.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Just pictures, for those who like to look at ginseng 8 years 9 months ago #35680

I really enjoy going out to look at them.
Attachments:

Re:Just pictures, for those who like to look at ginseng 8 years 9 months ago #35681

They have an addiction that is hard to describe.
Attachments:

Re:Just pictures, for those who like to look at ginseng 8 years 9 months ago #35682

It seems like there is an added thrill each year as they become larger.
Attachments:

Re:Just pictures, for those who like to look at ginseng 8 years 9 months ago #35683

I wonder sometimes if I'll ever be ready to dig them.
Attachments:

Re:Just pictures, for those who like to look at ginseng 8 years 9 months ago #35685

It gets even better as those berries start turning red.
Attachments:

Re:Just pictures, for those who like to look at ginseng. Scrool back to the top to get started. 8 years 9 months ago #35686

Hundreds, and hundreds, hundreds to just make you feel like you want to become a part of them.

I hope these pictures make you feel like you're right there in the patch , just browsing around.

Hugh
Attachments:

Re:Just pictures, for those who like to look at ginseng 8 years 9 months ago #35689

Hugh,

That's a nice looking patch a plants ya got there.

Re:Just pictures, for those who like to look at ginseng 8 years 9 months ago #35692

Thanks Ninja,
They're my babies.

Hugh

Re:Just pictures, for those who like to look at ginseng 8 years 9 months ago #35693

Very nice Hugh! I can relate to your remark about wondering if you will ever be ready to dig them :)
I've gotten attached to some too, and just can't help but wonder what they'll be like next year...
Every year I lose some, but at the same time I am always surprised by how much growth some plants make from year to year :)

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

Who's Online

We have 538 guests and no members online

Login