2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I found some seng

Re:I found some seng 10 years 8 months ago #23606

So what about this then, if I bought 3 year old planting rootlets and got caught with them, wouldnt that be illeagel too? also, I pick red berries from my woodsgrown plants and take them and plant them in the wild, wouldnt that look to be wrong because according to the laws I should have planted them close to the parent plant.How would the game warden know I didnt take these berries from wild plants or dig these 3 yr old roots illeagely?

We need clear laws pertaining to wild ginseng, but we have to have different laws(lack of) when it comes to wild sim and woodsgrown. The idea of having laws for wild ginseng is to protect wild ginseng, so any other ginseng should not be treated the same since it has nothing to do with wild ginseng.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:I found some seng 10 years 8 months ago #23607

I agree Lenno.

And, you are dealing with the differentiation of the letter of the law vs the intent of the law. Some administrative folks don'g get it...and on the other side of the coin...some law enforcement folks don't either.

As for the rootlets, keep your receipt and you will be fine in most every circumstance.

Re:I found some seng 10 years 8 months ago #23618

I do know in wv,if a digger wants to hold over seng he or she must have it certified by the dof.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds

Who's Online

We have 248 guests and no members online

Login