2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: First post this year

First post this year 11 years 7 months ago #20152

Man it feels good to log back in and browse around at all the different topics, comments, constructive opinions and arguments that apparently are an annual event here. This website is \"second to none\" when a fella needs to get his fix with ginseng in general. We are a rare breed of folks (one wich I believe is becoming more rare with every passing generation) but it is darn near impossible to wrap my brain around the thought, that with all of this information that is readily available to us nowadays, you would think that hundreds of these websites for us folks lookin for All Things Seng would simply be a click away...... WRONG!!! Apparently, last year when i was searching for a \"gathering hole\" like this one, I underestimated just how uncommon we must be. Although uncommon as we may be to some people I have noticed that many of us share common virtues and practice good moral ethics. There are tons of post that i have enjoyed reading that show reference toward gratitude, respect, appreciation, generosity and to some extent compassion for one another but most cases more compassionate with digging ginseng. With me, the later. Anyways, THANK YOU WildGrown.com for filling this void in my life that I was so desperately seeking.
-I'd rather be ginsenin-

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:First post this year 11 years 7 months ago #20209

Welcome to the forum!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

Who's Online

We have 133 guests and no members online

Login