2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: FB page

FB page 11 years 6 months ago #19232

I just saw this page on facebook: www.facebook.com/GinsengAndOtherPlantsAndHerbs .

Is the owner posting here? It looks to me that they are \"swiping\" pictures without giving credit.

That picture of the 4 prong looks an awfully lot like the one on the main page here? Or is it just me?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:FB page 11 years 6 months ago #19233

kyjabber...

I think you are right about that 4 prong pic. looks exactly like the one on the wildgown main page to me.

TNhunter

Re:FB page 11 years 6 months ago #19246

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
I think so

kyjabber wrote:

I just saw this page on facebook: www.facebook.com/GinsengAndOtherPlantsAndHerbs .

Is the owner posting here? It looks to me that they are \"swiping\" pictures without giving credit.

That picture of the 4 prong looks an awfully lot like the one on the main page here? Or is it just me?

Re:FB page 11 years 6 months ago #19258

Nice catch, kyjabber. I recognize a couple of others on that page, although I couldn't say who posted them originally.

The post that shows a very nice pile of freshly cleaned roots sitting on a paper towel looks very familiar. It says that the photo was posted Tuesday near Erwin, TN. I was tempted to post a question asking where they were dug, since ginseng season doesn't open in TN until September 1st, and importing them from another state requires being a dealer, etc.

Re:FB page 11 years 6 months ago #19265

Also look at the fresh ginseng for sale on ebay from several states that season hasnt opened yet.

Re:FB page 11 years 6 months ago #19266

I debated doing so, too, openly, about the season. I do know the pages' owner has seen the Kentucky season date opener. ;P

It's so hard getting good photos. It's peeve when other try to represent them as their own, or not give source credit. I've been known to use other pictures, but I do give credit were credit is due.

I know several of you all are on FB. I've debated having a closed or secret group for the Kentucky folks, but didn't want to take away from here, either.

Thanks for the heads up on ebay. You can always email me, call, anything regarding KY folks that doesn't seem/look right and I'll pass it along.

Re:FB page 11 years 6 months ago #19277

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
I have saw pictures from my photos and cliped shots of my videos sevral times without being giving credit at all,but I dont mind so long as they do not use it in a unright way.

kyjabber wrote:

I debated doing so, too, openly, about the season. I do know the pages' owner has seen the Kentucky season date opener. ;P

It's so hard getting good photos. It's peeve when other try to represent them as their own, or not give source credit. I've been known to use other pictures, but I do give credit were credit is due.

I know several of you all are on FB. I've debated having a closed or secret group for the Kentucky folks, but didn't want to take away from here, either.

Thanks for the heads up on ebay. You can always email me, call, anything regarding KY folks that doesn't seem/look right and I'll pass it along.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

Who's Online

We have 860 guests and no members online

Login