2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How do they know if you harvest from tn or elsewhere but sell it in KY???

How do they know if you harvest from tn or elsewhere but sell it in KY??? 14 years 7 months ago #1805

ok I have heard all kinds of stories from the people around here in Cadiz KY who say that you cant go harvest from TN and sell in KY unless you get a permit... My question is how do they know where your seng if actually from? Just curious

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:How do they know if you harvest from tn or elsewhere but sell it in KY??? 14 years 7 months ago #1812

They rely on your word. Trust is erned and if some things don't look right....Remember these guys make their living with ginseng and if there is a difference they would know or suspect your word.

Re:How do they know if you harvest from tn or elsewhere but sell it in KY??? 14 years 7 months ago #1813

TY... I was just curious about that... I planned on keeping my seng in KY any ways... it is just that when a question pops up in my head I have to ask it or it will drive me crazy.....

Re:How do they know if you harvest from tn or elsewhere but sell it in KY??? 14 years 6 months ago #2687

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
That answer is simple They do not know,no one is able to accuratly discern a roots place of origin by looking at it,unless the color of the ground it is grown in gives it away,or if it is tame seng.

I agree with guy,they must rely on your word.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds

Who's Online

We have 279 guests and no members online

Login