2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mike Lee - What's up?

Mike Lee - What's up? 12 years 2 months ago #16716

Mike I saw that you were signed into the forum yesterday and also today and yet you are not deleting the Spam that is all over this forum.

I do not understand why you would sign in and not deal with the spam issue.

Why?

classicfur

www.wildgrown.com/index.php/Ginseng-Foru...howprf&userid=62

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Mike Lee - What's up? 12 years 2 months ago #16736

Dear wildgrown.com members!

This is Mike Lee, owner and the site administrator of this wildgrown.com

I sincerely apologize about what happened to this site. The spammers have been blocked and I have deleted most of the spam posts already.

Since January 20th, I have been out of the states for business trip to China and Korea. I am currently in Korea at this time and coming back to US this coming Wednesday, 14th.

Once again, we sincerely apologize about not taking care of the spammers in timely manner and thank you for your concerns and loving this site. We will do our best keep this site as clean as possible and also providing a site that benefitial to everyone. Thank you!

-Mike Lee

Re:Mike Lee - What's up? 12 years 2 months ago #16804

Mike, love being a member on this forum. However, this site has gotten even worse since you posted your response 3 days ago. It is out of control. How are you going to fix it? The spammers are ruining a great thing sad to say.
Latt

Re:Mike Lee - What's up? 12 years 1 month ago #16810

Just got back from overseas business trip.

As of now, new member registration has been suspended until further notice. We will manually accept new members until higher security concerned programs installed.

Thank you!

Re:Mike Lee - What's up? 12 years 1 month ago #16813

As Latt posted above, I, too, have come to really enjoy this forum.

I am glad to see that some measures are being taken about the poliferation of spammers. It's really too bad when there are people that INTEND to screw it all up, and force you to take counter-measures.

Thanks for offering this forum to the rest of us!

Re:Mike Lee - What's up? 12 years 1 month ago #16818

Possibly if you added just a couple more moderators and manually accepted members through email...... I myself, would volunteer for such to help keep our site clean. The mere act of having to go through this process would deter most I would think.

Hillhopper

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

Who's Online

We have 261 guests and no members online

Login