TOPIC: tenn price

tenn price 12 years 4 months ago #15751

Has anyone herd anything about what it is selling for in mid tenn?? thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:tenn price 12 years 4 months ago #15776

not enough lol 450 is the best ive heard so far

Re:tenn price 12 years 4 months ago #15783

You should give Glen Braday over in Pulaski TN a call.

931-363-4083

He is a registered dealer and I have sold to him a few times over the past few years.

He is usually offereing 20-30-40 bucks more per pound than the buyers here in my county.

I have not talked to Glen or any buyer this year, our very short season has me with just a little to sell, so I am not all that worried about price.

I may just keep what I have until next year, unless the price really starts turning up later on.

Good Luck !

TNhunter

PS - if you do talk to Glen - I would be interested in hearing his price.

Thanks

Re:tenn price 12 years 4 months ago #15792

I talked to Glen Brady just now and he said he is currently paying 450.00 for good seng.

He said that last year his buyers basically quit buying in December but they bought a lot before that.

I asked what he was expecting to happen this year and he said it is just slow this year and his buyers are not talking all that interested in it now, but he does still currently have buyers that are showing some interest (he said had contracts).

He was not sure if they would continue to be interested in buying from him on into December this year or not. As slow as it has been he sort of doubts that.

He did not expect a increase in price, thought it was going to stay about like it is now.

Good Luck to all of you guys on deciding when to sell or if to sell at all.

I may just keep the little bit that I have until next year and hope for better prices then.

TNhunter

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

Who's Online

We have 225 guests and no members online

Login