TOPIC: The governments regulations

The governments regulations 15 years 2 weeks ago #1180

• Guy
  • Guy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • BSMGinseng.com
You guys should listen again to this-

\"The real question will come into play, for diggers and growers, WHEN and if the Feds outlaw the exportation of \"wild sang\". Then you will have to label, and maybe prove, your sang is \"wild simulated\" and not \"wild\".

This has happened in Canada all ready, it is illegal to export wild ginseng roots from my province of Ontario.
I have been told to keep very clear and precise records of all my wild simulated plantings and harvests in order to qualify for any more export licences.
The regulators are trying to make the rules now so this should take another ten years before we see their crap.

Guy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:The governments regulations 15 years 2 days ago #1189

thanks guy for the info. I just started this past year buying seed and planting it. I have always growed ginseng but have never got really into it until this past year. One thing i started doing and it may be helpful for other people is i kept my receipts from where i purchased the seeds and i took pictures of me planting the seed and i keep them in a photo album. You never know i may need it in future when i go to sell it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds

Who's Online

We have 126 guests and no members online

Login