2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: found a pound yesterday

found a pound yesterday 13 years 5 months ago #6420

...I've been on 5 hunts since I said I took my last hunt of the year.[denial is a symptom];) .I'am starting to think I'am a sengaholic.B) Hi my names chief and I'am a sengaholic.:P .if you have some of these symptoms you too maybe a sengaholic..feel free to list your own symptoms..do you sometimes bolt upright in bed in the middel of the night and yell\" 5 pronger \":lol: ..do you sometimes slip off the job site to check a little patch of woods..:ohmy: .do you sometimes notice that you cant get all the dirt washed out from under your finger nails..:unsure: ...do you sometimes find yourself makimg late night calls to buyers to see if the prices have changed..:lol: :lol: :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:found a pound yesterday 13 years 5 months ago #6422

oh my lord ive got it im a sengaholic.ive been on six last hunts this year.i slip off to the woods from work, i see four prongs when i blink my eyes.and now that ive seen your pic. im going to hit the woods so see yall.loved your post i started to wonder was i the only one ha ha.

Re:found a pound yesterday 13 years 5 months ago #6423

Oh no your not the only one I'm sure there are plenty of sengaholics that haven't came out of the closet yet:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Re:found a pound yesterday 13 years 5 months ago #6426

Ok - I will admit it - I am a sengaholic too.

I went creek fishing this morning and caught 7 small mouth bass - nice. Going to grill some up here in a little while and have a very nice meal.

But one stretch of the creek I was fishing had a north facing bluff along the side of it and I could see maidenhair fern growing in several places and just could not stand it.

I had to find a limb to hang my fish stringer on and sit down my pole and climb up on that bluff at 3 different places.

Did not find any seng, but man it sure looked good. I expect it was there but too far gone to find now. If I had been looking there a month or a few weeks ago I expect I would have found some nice ones.

I did not have my long handle digger and man it sure was hard getting up/around on that bluff without it.

Oh well with the seng gone it is a bit sad but at least I'm back to eating more small mouth bass filets :-)

TNhunter

Re:found a pound yesterday 13 years 5 months ago #6437

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
I went to see the doctor and I said,

Dr: Four Prong,

I have a serious condition and I do not know what to do.

Doc Four Prong replied,,,,what is it Son ?

I said well I see red berries at nite when I close my eyes and sometimes I see green or yellow leaves.

He said !!Oh My My !! Your what we call a SeNgAhOlIc !! Youve got a serious disease,but

Son do not worry,it will be alright,cause once youve dug your 10 pounds,,,,your sleep will return all Nite......LoL.........

:woohoo:
:silly:
;)

Re:found a pound yesterday 13 years 5 months ago #6439

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Re:found a pound yesterday 13 years 5 months ago #6450

Man, sounds like you guys have got it bad. Sure glad I don't hardly ever think about sengin.;)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

Who's Online

We have 371 guests and no members online

Login