2024 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders accepted for pre-set shipping dates
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders accepted for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Good News :)

Good News :) 13 years 7 months ago #5452

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Guys I am getting better finaly I can tell it a little more each day.The numb feeling is out of my hip and thigh areas.Only soreness and pain left is in my foot and around my ankle but each day it is becoming easyer to walk and I can tell that it is healing.The chiropratic has done well,and all the good prayers even more.

I had to oversee 2 important jobs today and tomorrow for one of my contarctors,but Wensday I am off from work.And you guessed it LoL I am going to try and go to the mountians there is a spot that is not real steep that I would like to wait one more year before I go back to harvest in,but just to see how I can do and if I think I could go on a real good trip I am going to go ahead and go there wensday and I may not harvest a whole lot like I usaly do.

Man I have just got to see some ginseng and dig in the mud a little ,,just a little,,I am jonesing to hard I can not take it any more......LoL for those who do not know what jonesing means....It was a line we used to use when I was younger ( whatever you are talking about or doing without you have simply just got to have it )

Any way I am hoping it all go`s well and if it does im going back to that big holler that I still havent got to get back to,,I know it`s there I can feel it....If it does not go well then I will hang the digger up for this season and be happy with what the Lord has giving me already,after all I had a very good start before the sickness came.....I`ll let you guys know wensday evening how it go`s.

I am enjoying the ginseng business alot more so far than I exspected so if I cant walk good enough yet and have to take half my season off well at least I am content now with this new hobby.

Billy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Good News :) 13 years 7 months ago #5457

Great news!

Re:Good News :) 13 years 7 months ago #5479

Wishing you the best Billy! G/L my friend.

Re:Good News :) 13 years 7 months ago #5484

great news Billy ,your sang factor will be on..

Re:Good News :) 13 years 7 months ago #5502

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
!!!! SeNg FaCtOr !!!!

Thanks Guys.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds