2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Videos 2008 & 2009 by billy

Videos 2008 & 2009 by billy 13 years 7 months ago #4783

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Guys I uploaded these two videos to share with you all and I hope you enjoy them.These two videos show the fun of hunting wild seng with good friends and family as well as shed a little light on good stewardship.

Also something you guys may not know about me is that I play and record gospel music I have done this for years.I thought it would be good to add a song to the video and so I added a clip of will the circle be unbroken and old favorite to one of the videos I realy enjoy picking that old tune and singing along.

Any way hear are the links.

Ginseng Season 2008

Ginseng Season 2009

I am recording Season 2010 at this time and hope to have another good one closer to winter.I am glad that hillbilly & Terry has decided to make a video and hope that others will to.Videos do things that pictures and chatting cant hardly do.Like let you hear what a friend actualy sounds like and more about their actions,but most of all they are fun to watch and it seems that you remember things better once you watch it on a video,or I do anyway.

Billy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Videos 2008 & 2009 by billy 13 years 7 months ago #4790

I enjoyed watching those Billy. Lots of good memories there. Your singing aint too shabby either. :)

Re:Videos 2008 & 2009 by billy 13 years 7 months ago #4792

Very nice Billy, Very nice indeed. Thanks for sharing once again. Love that old time gospel music!!!

Re:Videos 2008 & 2009 by billy 13 years 7 months ago #4797

Billy,

Enjoyed both video's very much.

Soon as it cools off a bit I plan to get my 8 year old son out for few ginseng hunts. I can see how much fun your youngster was having.

Keep those video's comming !

TNhunter

Re:Videos 2008 & 2009 by billy 13 years 7 months ago #4800

Nice ginseng..........them big four prongs are as rare as !@#$ here in wisconsin......we have them but not like that; they are a real prize

Re:Videos 2008 & 2009 by billy 13 years 7 months ago #4802

Thank you for video.

You must be have the bless from God.

Nice friends, peoples and Billy Jr.
(he is really looks like you.^^)

Re:Videos 2008 & 2009 by billy 13 years 7 months ago #4821

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Thanks everyone I sure app: all the comments and im glad that you are enjoying the videos.

Re:Videos 2008 & 2009 by billy 13 years 7 months ago #4836

Good stuff Billy, thanks!

Re:Videos 2008 & 2009 by billy 13 years 7 months ago #4859

love the videos billy and the gospel music. god bless you and hope your having a great seng season

Re:Videos 2008 & 2009 by billy 13 years 7 months ago #4860

how many days u get to go a season ?i only get to go on weekends and usually average a pound or 2,make it to 8or9 pounds is a huge jump,im in claibourne tn,im from harlan and i know there is alot more mountin in your area, its tuff over here,i was just wondering,hope u dig till your arms heart,good luck.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

Who's Online

We have 347 guests and no members online

Login