2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Video

Re:Video 13 years 7 months ago #4768

Cool video Billy. Looked like some pretty steep country. Also some beautiful looking place for ginseng. Billy i am sure me and Terry would love to help with any video. If u need any help adding to any of the documentary just let us know we would be glad to help. We need to film this new place anyways because they don't come around that often.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Video 13 years 7 months ago #4778

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Jin Thank you and God bless you as well.

Terry thanks man I appreciate it and you are rite that soil is awsome it never fails to produce goos seng aftwer missing a few years and going back.

Hillbilly Thanks and you are rite that is very,very steep country im a roofer and parts of that mountian are as hard to stand and walk on as a steep roof is,but their is rest areas here and their also.I am very glad that you and Terry might help with some documentary and all about seng.I would love to see some of the seng digging and good times you all have together and like you said that place you all just got into is for sure a good place to make some footage.So sure thing get rite in their and make us a good video brother I will be looking forward to seeing it.

Billy.

Re:Video 13 years 7 months ago #4789

Billy,

Excellent video !

I wish every seng hunter out there could watch that and practice what you are preaching there bud.

The top and root and berry stem/berry pod were impressive.

Some parts I found especially enjoyable - your digger - which is exactly like mine :-)

And how dang steep that hillside was. Wow if you missed a step looks like you would just roll down the hill and keep on going. You guys must be in good shape to get out there and tromp around on stuff like that for hours.

You are truly blessed to have such a place nearby to hunt seng in and I can see why a lot of folks don't get into those areas and find it.

Thanks for sharing !

TNhunter

Re:Video 13 years 7 months ago #4822

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Thanks Tnhunter,

It made me glad to know that you enjoyed the video.I can tell that you realy enjoy doing this as I do from chating with you.You are rite that Mountian is steep,that is one of the steeper ones I hunt.

The digger - Man I love that thing - I ohnestly wouldnt consider going out on the hills without it,and since you have one you know what I mean.It is so lite,yet very durable and strong.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

Who's Online

We have 132 guests and no members online

Login