2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Please, Share infomation to get a permit for wild ginseng 2010 (Every state)

Please, Share infomation to get a permit for wild ginseng 2010 (Every state) 13 years 8 months ago #4325

Hello, Expert. (specialy TNhunter and Billy .....)

You guys give me really good infoamtion. Thank you very much.^^

Seasons coming.

Please. let me know where can i get a permit for wild ginseng.

This website has a info, but there are somethings wrong..^^;;

i need a 2010 updated info.^^

If somebody can introduce private land and details. Please, contact me.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I really want to learn about the ginseng.

Thank you. God bless you.!!!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Please, Share infomation to get a permit for wild ginseng 2010 (Every state) 13 years 8 months ago #4334

Jin,

I can only speak of TN and below is a cut from the text that is available under the \"State Ginseng Laws\" section of wildgrown.com website for Tennessee.

? No license is required to dig wild ginseng on private land in Tennessee, but the landowner?s permission must be obtained.

? A permit is required to collect ginseng in Cherokee National Forest, which can be contacted at

(423) 476-9700 or via mail:
2800 Ocoee Street N.
Cleveland, TN 37312

==

Good Luck at finding some places to hunt Ginseng.

Getting out into the country and talking to some land owners would be a good start. Most private land owners want to know you and trust you before they will let you hunt on their property. Can't blame them for that.

If you have friends or family that own some decent timberland that would be your best bet. You might also check with hunting clubs and timber companies to see if any of them in your area will allow you to hunt ginseng on their property or leases.

TNhunter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds

Who's Online

We have 527 guests and no members online

Login