2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: TNHunter 2020 Ginseng Harvest Season

TNHunter 2020 Ginseng Harvest Season 3 years 7 months ago #42545

ive moved from a slight drought to a moderate drought,i don't see myself digging much .uless something changes..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

TNHunter 2020 Ginseng Harvest Season 3 years 6 months ago #42581

I have not been seng hunting any more... but sure have though about it. Nice weather now... cool, and we have still had good rain here.

Some nice fall colors starting to show up.

It is either seng hunting... or fishing... This past Saturday... and again on Monday morning (took a day off work) and caught a few bass... a mix of smallies and large mouth both days. On Saturday I waded a rather large creek in my county... and on Monday floated in my yack that nice river I normally fish. I got rained on a bit on Monday, but that usually don't hurt the fishing at all, helps if anything... I did catch a limit of 5 bass. Saw a bald eagle two times. Nice day out..

TNHunter

Attachments:

TNHunter 2020 Ginseng Harvest Season 3 years 6 months ago #42582

Sounds like a great time out TN. Looks like you're in store for a good dinner in the near future. I can't wait to hit the lake for some fall crappie fishing. I may hold off on the fishing though till about mid October. There's still some more digging I want to do and can't pass up on the good conditions we've been blessed with this year.

TNHunter 2020 Ginseng Harvest Season 3 years 6 months ago #42583

Wild... I have a couple of places near by that I did not hunt last year... but have been thinking about hitting them this year.... just to dig a few more.

I usually get anywhere from 40-60 decent roots in those locations.

They should be turning yellow before too long... I sure do love to seem them like that.

Hard to beat a nice 3 or 4 prong with yellow leaves and a few red berries still hanging on.

TNHunter

TNHunter 2020 Ginseng Harvest Season 3 years 6 months ago #42584

nice fish TN..we went crappie fishing yesterday,,as has been for the year 2020,it was screwed up,the place we went the water was turning over., kinda murky ,,,fished all day caught 4 crappie and two bass.it sucked....

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Who's Online

We have 331 guests and no members online

Login