2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is it time for adding some New Moderators?

Is it time for adding some New Moderators? 6 years 10 months ago #40021

Good morning everyone. Is it time to add some new moderators to this site? Some of the current moderators may not have visited this site for quite a while now. There are a lot of new enthusiast on this site now. Perhaps some of you may want to entertain the idea.
I am not an administrator of this site, so keep in mind I have no authority to make changes. On the other hand, there may be no reason to have a moderator listed that has not visited the site for over 2 years in my opinion.
Is it time to consider if anyone would like to entertain the idea of being a moderator? Perhaps the owner of this site (Mike Lee) would possibly consider updating the moderators.
I will check the response out to this thread soon and let Mike know to reach out to some of you that may be interested if that time has come.
Once again I am not an administrator and perhaps Mike does not want to entertain this idea. If that's the case then no problem. I can appreciate that as the current moderators listed and their postings have been instrumental in making this site what it is today.
Thanks,
Latt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Is it time for adding some New Moderators? 6 years 9 months ago #40035

Latt,

I agree with you on this... especially on classicfur - boy it has been a while since we heard from him (over 2 years since he has logged in).

When he was participating, he was all in, posted a lot... but when he quit, he quit. I hope he is doing OK. He had some good looking seng growing up there in Main.

Some of the others moderators don't appear to be very active now days... and should probably be replaced with more active members.

TNHunter

Is it time for adding some New Moderators? 6 years 9 months ago #40060

Thanks TN,
Mike Lee has responded to me and may be responding to this on Wildgrown.com
Thanks,
Latt

Is it time for adding some New Moderators? 6 years 9 months ago #40073

I would be interested in becoming a moderator. I'm on Wildgrown pretty much everyday just to see if their are any new interesting topics.

Is it time for adding some New Moderators? 6 years 9 months ago #40076

Thanks jimsanger
I let Mike know.
Latt

Is it time for adding some New Moderators? 6 years 9 months ago #40082

I'm all for it to latt sign me up lol

Is it time for adding some New Moderators? 6 years 9 months ago #40083

Congrats jimsanger.
Hey Hobler666shang, I let Mike know you are wanting to be a moderator too.
Thanks,
Latt

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

Who's Online

We have 466 guests and no members online

Login