2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Killer 20oz day, Bear included

Re:Killer 20oz day, Bear included 8 years 6 months ago #37455

Very nice wild. Great pics n a some bears to top the day off how great is that. That'swhat iIdo to find mine wild go farther,higher n where most ddon't want to n you'll find the big ones. Good for u wild

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Killer 20oz day, Bear included 8 years 6 months ago #37461

congrats.good looking root...

Re:Killer 20oz day, Bear included 8 years 6 months ago #37463

Thanks fellas, We're finally getting some much needed rain here today. I just hope it doesn't wipe everything out. I noticed yesterday a lot of the ginseng was barely hanging on, I'd like to get a couple more trips in this season. Hope everyone's having a great season and hope prices go up as well towards the end.

Re:Killer 20oz day, Bear included 8 years 6 months ago #37471

Killer looking roots.Great finds. I was hoping that you could shed some light on my situation. I need a east Tn dealer and was wondering who you use and where he is out of.;)

Re:Killer 20oz day, Bear included 8 years 6 months ago #37472

hey two bear, I've been using Randy Henry (Tennessee Herbs). He's suppose to be the biggest dealer in the region. I can't remember exactly where he is out of I'm thinking scott or campbell county, but I'm from sevierville, and he meets up with me in Oak ridge. Tennessee Herbs-423-539-0748

Re:Killer 20oz day, Bear included 8 years 6 months ago #37474

wild...

That is some great looking root and nice tops too.

Congrats on a great day in the woods and the extra effort paying off.

TNhunter

Re:Killer 20oz day, Bear included 8 years 6 months ago #37480

lol .. hobbler finds them freaks of nature for sure . dang it man , I gota find me a holler to hunt ! I cant quite when you post'n pictures like that wild . good luck to ya on ya next hunt

Re:Killer 20oz day, Bear included 8 years 6 months ago #37481

Thanks Tnhunter, I figured if I'm gonna go the extra mile I better do it now. I'm not gettin any younger, lol. This particular ridge was so steep it was one of those you think you've got to the top only to find you're only half way.

Batman, The season is so short it's hard to call it quits for sure. It rained all day here yesterday I just hope it didn't wipe out the tops. Hope you get in it a time or two more as well, good luck to you guys!

Re:Killer 20oz day, Bear included 8 years 5 months ago #37501

Thanks Wildspirit. Info much appreciated.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

Who's Online

We have 352 guests and no members online

Login