2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: found some blacks

found some blacks 14 years 5 days ago #3448

Well, they are starting here. I found a few blacks this morning. This is the earliest I've ever found them. Guess those record high temps last week got them jumpstarted. we still haven't got a lot of rain around here. They should really come on after a good soaker.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:found some blacks 14 years 1 day ago #3458

I got out yesterday and found 3 greys and 2 small yellow ones along with 15 blacks. It seems like everything is about 10-14 days ahead of schedule. We havent' had much rain here lately, but calling tor thunderstorms tomorrow night. The yellow ones really ought to take off after a good soaking.
Attachments:

Re:found some blacks 14 years 1 day ago #3459

Attachments:

Re:found some blacks 14 years 1 day ago #3460

Attachments:

Re:found some blacks 13 years 11 months ago #3462

Congrats on the finds!

Re:found some blacks 13 years 11 months ago #3472

Thanks, you guys finding many yellow ones yet? I've only found 2 so far and 1 half-free. It's been dry, but calling for rain the next few days. hoping to get into them within the next week or so. Good luck to all you morrel hunters.

Re:found some blacks 13 years 11 months ago #3477

Yeah I've been finding quite a few yellows, found some REALLY good ones yesterday. Here is a shot of a quick hunt a few days ago. Went out with my brother to show him what to look for and where. He didn't seem to get into it and we cut the hunt short, but still came home with a good amount. Hope to go out again tomorrow.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

Who's Online

We have 927 guests and no members online

Login