2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: last day for me

last day for me 9 years 5 months ago #32814

Today was our last day of they yr, i dug 18oz, dad dug 2lb even, and my partner dug 13oz...we ended the season strong we hunted everyday this week and ended the last week of the yr for us with a little over 12lbs between the 3 of us..i dug a 5oz root on Wednesday which was my best of the yr..still finding some green and some dead and everything in between...we dug over 40lbs green between me and my partner and every once and awhile my dad..we were fortunate to gain access to some great land this yr we leave more than we dig every time were out, and if it aint a 3 prong it dont get dug.. im glad i have fount this site and i enjoy reading all of yalls post..sorry guys but i have no idea on the pic posting yet...goodluck to all still digging theys still a lil' to be had..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:last day for me 9 years 5 months ago #32820

Ridgerunner...you all did have a very good year and a strong finish to the season.

I just finished breakfast and going to be heading for the woods here shortly. Getting a early start today.

All I found last weekend and earlier this week looked like it was on it's last leg. Got some hard rains this week, so not sure how much I will still find standing today. Got to go and try it one more time (at least).

Congrats on a good year digging !

TNhunter

Re:last day for me 9 years 5 months ago #32823

Should be a good day for it..a lot of its done covered up with leaves..so go slow and I'm sure you should'nt have much problem..best time of the yr to crawl into everyone of then brushpiles everyone runs from earlier in the yr..good luck pal hope you find a pile

Re:last day for me 9 years 5 months ago #32865

40lbs green doesn't even seem possible to me that's crazy. Do good to find three pounds green around my area.

Re:last day for me 9 years 5 months ago #32911

Congrats ridgerunner!! Between me and the son we were able to bring in 14lbs 5-6oz it appears ( just a few root left on the screens before we know the exact figure )That was hunting & planting every day from Sept.1st-Oct. 3rd Rain or Shine. That last day Oct.3rd we got Plenty of rain. Hope next years is as good for you.

Re:last day for me 9 years 5 months ago #32970

GMCPaul wrote:

Congrats ridgerunner!! Between me and the son we were able to bring in 14lbs 5-6oz it appears ( just a few root left on the screens before we know the exact figure )That was hunting & planting every day from Sept.1st-Oct. 3rd Rain or Shine. That last day Oct.3rd we got Plenty of rain. Hope next years is as good for you.

thanks buddy you too..thats a awesome yr our best yr ever was 14lb 5oz haha...goodluck in getting a good pay day for your efforts, looks like were going to have to wait a bit to sell around here

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

Who's Online

We have 322 guests and no members online

Login