2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: EastTnSang

EastTnSang 9 years 7 months ago #30690

I found this nice east tn 4 prong today .
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:EastTnSang 9 years 7 months ago #30695

Thank you for welcoming me to the forum. I am trying to get the pic set to were it will post .
I am north of you up in Claiborne County.
Attachments:

Re:EastTnSang 9 years 7 months ago #30697

Today's find , 31hills of sang after crawling around rattlers and copperheads for about 7 hours . A good day for around here.
Attachments:

Re:EastTnSang 9 years 7 months ago #30698

ETsanghunter,
Congratulations on a nice find. I was up your way yesterday and did not have any luck. I was in beautiful country, but there had been lots of others as well. Keep showing us your nice plants and have a good season.
Hugh

Re:EastTnSang 9 years 7 months ago #30703

Yeah its the one on the lower right . I figured it would be bigger based on the size of the top . All of the rest are 3 s and a few small 4 s.

Re:EastTnSang 9 years 7 months ago #31302

I finally got to hit the woods again today. Today was the first time i got a chance to go hunting with my dad this year . We didnt get in the rough parts of the mountains because its too hard on him anymore but we had a good time, saw some pretty country, and found a little sang . I ended up finding a couple of nice 4 prongs and about a dozen 3 prongs . Dad found one 4 prong and nine 3 prongs .Cant wait till go again . I took a week of vacation next week so i hope the weather cooperates and stays like the last few days .Pics to follow .
Attachments:

Re:EastTnSang 9 years 7 months ago #31303

3 pronds
Attachments:

Re:EastTnSang 9 years 7 months ago #31304

More 3 prongs
Attachments:

Re:EastTnSang 9 years 7 months ago #31305

One of the 4 prongs
Attachments:

Re:EastTnSang 9 years 7 months ago #31306

EastTnSang,
Congrats on a fun day in the woods. They sure are pretty when they've still got the berries on. It sure is fun to get out with the old man every now and again, huh?

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

Who's Online

We have 279 guests and no members online

Login