2024 Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders accepted for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: A Few Questions

A Few Questions 10 years 3 months ago #28611

What's up everyone, glad to become a member of this site and looking forward to learning from those of you who are experienced in the world of hunting, collecting, harvesting ginseng as a hobby. I live in Central Vt. The area where I live has a great abundance of wild ginseng. Many of the plants are tall and three pronged and would be considered mature under the laws of our state. I respect the land and have no intention of harvesting every plant but rather a selective harvest and cultivation of plants with the desired characteristics. I am not doing this for the money but rather for the pleasure of being in nature and developing a closer relationship with her, once again hello... B)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:A Few Questions 10 years 3 months ago #28612

Welcome to the forum, you'll learn a lot from the guys here.

Re:A Few Questions 10 years 3 months ago #28615

I welcome you as well. Sounds like you have a great appreciation for nature and ginseng. Glad to have you aboard.
Latt

Re:A Few Questions 10 years 3 months ago #28621

Thanx Latt, I really do and am blessed to live in a state like Vermont where you never have to look far to be enveloped in nature and all her glory. I am very much looking forward to the new hobby I am about to dig into so to speak and lucky to have stumbled upon the great abundance of a plant that has gone unnoticed yet right under my feet for so many years, peace...John

Re:A Few Questions 10 years 3 months ago #28622

Thank you kindly, I am looking forward to learning from and getting to know all the good people here. Maybe someday you might find yourself in Vermont in perhaps need a friend...John p.s if you ride a motorcycle than you in for sure! lol...peace

Re:A Few Questions 10 years 3 months ago #28624

Would love to see some of the ginseng in your area if you happen to take some pics. I know North Eastern ginseng is very beautiful. You can post pics on this forum. Pics need to be under 800 pixels.
Latt

Re:A Few Questions 10 years 3 months ago #28627

I will, it is and it's everywhere...peace

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

Who's Online

We have 279 guests and no members online

Login