2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Ginseng hunting season 2013

Re:Ginseng season 2013 10 years 6 months ago #24837

Happy birthday Latt!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Ginseng season 2013 10 years 6 months ago #24840

Thanks Billy and Shroomdawg. Found some nice 10 to 12 year old 3 prongs with good size roots. Will make for some nice transplants.
Latt

Re:Ginseng season 2013 10 years 6 months ago #24853

I don't know you Latt but happy late birthday buddy. I'm a new member of this site but I've followed it for a while. Anyway, my hat's off to you Billy. You always have some nice pics but that comes with years of good stewardship. Just a good example of you reap what you sow.

Re:Ginseng season 2013 10 years 6 months ago #24854

Billy... Thanks for always sharing some really nice roots, plants and even some monster roots with us and congrats on the finds! It is always a pleasure to read your posts and view pics and video from your seng hunts!

Latt... Happy late Birthday wishes to you and a wish to you for many, many more Birthdays and great Ginseng hunts!

Frank

Re:Ginseng season 2013 10 years 6 months ago #24856

mr. billy taylor...GREAT find buddy I have been watchin you for a cpl. yrs. now and always look forward to your pics. and videos....I believe that root laid dormant MANY times!! I am up in n.y. and we had a great yr. up here this yr. I will be posting my pics. today. got a few old grammas up for ya to see my friend....good luck to ya the rest of the season ;)

Re:Ginseng season 2013 10 years 6 months ago #24858

Been out about 12 days this season, total amount dug is just over 15 pounds (fresh) It has been a fantastic year up here. As of yesterday I am still finding giant green plants with enormous berry balls. Of course I have found the scorched dried up ones, and the droopy yellows too, but mind blown by giant green plants this late in the year this far north. In all my 18 years of digging I can not remember so many berries. It makes me so excited for the future when I plant thousands of berries back. I did also buy a GoPro Camera with some of my root money, and there should be some awesome first person POV footage that I'll need to sort through, edit, and make a nice video. Anyways it's been a while since I checked in so figured I better. Attached a quick pic
Attachments:

Re:Ginseng season 2013 10 years 6 months ago #24859

This is what I sold to continue funding the addiction of shanging. Prolly take a loss not drying it, but I can't keep tapping the bill money to gas the truck, so had to sell. this was 91 ounces
Attachments:

Re:Ginseng season 2013 10 years 6 months ago #24861

Nice haul manroot. I've never had a day like that but I keep waiting on my ship to come in.;)

Re:Ginseng season 2013 10 years 6 months ago #24862

Manroot... Congrats on a great seng season and one heck of a haul so far! There are some really nice roots in the first pic.

Frank

Re:Ginseng season 2013 10 years 6 months ago #24863

A lot of the plants I have been finding are like this one.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

Who's Online

We have 479 guests and no members online

Login