2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: nice day scouting

nice day scouting 10 years 7 months ago #23737

Finally got out again .got an infection in my leg n was put out of servicefor a week.as soin as my leg was good I hit the woods with my partner. This spot had at least 600 or more big n small. Here's a couple pics.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:nice day scouting 10 years 7 months ago #23738

Attachments:

Re:nice day scouting 10 years 7 months ago #23739

Attachments:

Re:nice day scouting 10 years 7 months ago #23740

Attachments:

Re:nice day scouting 10 years 7 months ago #23741

Attachments:

Re:nice day scouting 10 years 7 months ago #23742

Nice ones Hobler!

Re:nice day scouting 10 years 7 months ago #23782

Nice looking ginseng there Hobbler! Keep up the good work!

Re:nice day scouting 10 years 7 months ago #23787

Nice looking ! Hope we get lucky and find some -- poachers have gotten most of it around here the last years - and haven't replanted as they should. I hate to see this happen -- but what can we do. God willing my boyfriend will find what he needs to make some extra money for savings. Good luck to you all!!

Re:nice day scouting 10 years 7 months ago #23800

Nice looking ginseng Hobbler. I have been working 60+ hours a week most of the summer and havent got very much scouting in this year. I have managed to get out a couple of times in the past month and found a few nice looking diggable plants. I hope to hit a couple of those spots monday afternoon. There wont be a lot of it in the 2 spots I have in mind, but what is there should have some really nice roots attached to those nice looking tops. I'm hoping to scratch out about 10-12 ounces and get some berries in the ground:woohoo:

Re:nice day scouting 10 years 7 months ago #23807

Ive been lucky n got out alit the past few times ive been planting all theses berries arond the mother plants bet ive put 200 or so in the ground lots of berries .as of Sunday ive got a week iff to dig like crazy. I know ill b a hurtin unit by the Weeks over but ill have alot if nice roots this yr:laugh:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

Who's Online

We have 378 guests and no members online

Login