2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: pic of roots

pic of roots 14 years 7 months ago #2254

trying once again to get a pic uploaded

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:pic of roots 14 years 7 months ago #2255

???? I think the problem I'm having is that For some reason I cant select just one picture from the file and that it is trying to upload the entire file. One question I have is if you preview the message does the pic show up on the preview?

Re:pic of roots 14 years 7 months ago #2303

Say guys, I haven't tried to upload pics directly to the site but, I do have a photo bucket account and upload everything to there and then link it to here when posting. Another thing to check is file size. This site seems to want the photos small (probably for file space) and if they are too big on your computer (file size) they may not upload properly. I resize photos to 800 by 533 for photobucket and it works well for uploading there. Just some thoughts. Hope it helps. good luck.

Re:pic of roots 14 years 7 months ago #2304

mine show up during the preview..

Re:pic of roots 14 years 7 months ago #2306

• northern digger
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Cheif,,,good to see yer gettin out again. I dislocated my hip 3 days before the season started,,so I can't go out this year,,,hope to get things fixed and maybe get out next year. Its just killing me not to be able to go to the woods,,,but really nice to see everybodys post,,,good luck,,keep those reports coming!!

Re:pic of roots 14 years 7 months ago #2307

digger , thats a darn shame..hope your hip heals up quick..good to hear from you...

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

Who's Online

We have 126 guests and no members online

Login