2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Youtube vid - 2011 Ginseng Season by TNHunter

New Youtube vid - 2011 Ginseng Season by TNHunter 12 years 4 months ago #15874

Even though we had a very short seng hunting season, I still got some good pictures.

I included basically the entire year of Ginseng related stuff - from wild-simulated seedlings emerging in the spring, to seed producing bed, to hunting wild seng in the fall, to some on planting wild similated and a few misc other pics in there too.

Hope you enjoy !

www.youtube.com/yttnhunter#p/a/u/0/PZhQ0e3LlqE

TNHunter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:New Youtube vid - 2011 Ginseng Season by TNHunter 12 years 4 months ago #15875

COOL VIDEO

Re:New Youtube vid - 2011 Ginseng Season by TNHunter 12 years 4 months ago #15885

Beautiful video! As an old fiddle player I dig your back-ground music!!!

Re:New Youtube vid - 2011 Ginseng Season by TNHunter 12 years 4 months ago #15889

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
As usal I enjoyed that video very much my friend,i was tapping my toes,smileing,thinking about that morrel fried crispy in the morning with some eggs and corn bread emmm :)

I have got to get to work on some of myy videos from this season soon.

Billy.

Re:New Youtube vid - 2011 Ginseng Season by TNHunter 12 years 4 months ago #15892

TNhunter,
Loved your video, but it makes me sad, thinking it will be a long wait through the winter to see seng emerge again.

Re:New Youtube vid - 2011 Ginseng Season by TNHunter 12 years 4 months ago #15894

Thanks Guys for the good comments...

Billy - I can still smell and taste that lil morel. I sliced it up long ways and fried it in real butter with a coating of flower and even though it was quite small those were a couple bites of heaven man !

I just got to find a lot more of them next year.

Rootman - I know what you mean. I am sort of torn between quitting for the year and ordering some more seed to plant more. I do have two kids that are into deer hunting now (even my 14 year old daughter went this Saturday and saw a 4 point buck on her first outing) - did not get a shot, he never got in the clear, but it was sure exciting (she got the thumps a bit). So for the next several weeks I may be satisfied by taking them deer hunting, will keep me busy and out in the woods some.

If they get tired of deer hunting I may just have to order some more seed. We'll see.

Thanks

TNhunter

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

Who's Online

We have 509 guests and no members online

Login