2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: billy !!!!!!!!!!!

billy !!!!!!!!!!! 12 years 6 months ago #14057

Hello Billy, my friend,I have something to tell you, it might not be a happy story, but, I feel I have to say something. I talked with a chinese doctor today who as I know is great chinese doctor, she gave chinese leaders treatment when she was about 30 years old.now she is 40 something years old.she has saved many people's lives.
I met her today and told her I ate ginseng these days and told her my good feeling and bad feelings ,she told me very straightforwards that if I eat more ginsengs, I will get apoplexy or even worse,ask me stop eating ginseng right now. (she told me in china children and people who have high blood pressure would never be suggested to eat ginseng,because it can cause apoplexy or death)
because she know ginseng a lot,so I showed her this website and pictures of ginsengs here,she saw your picturs with your ginseng and your face. I told her you eat ginseng too(I remember you said so on web), she said YOUR FACE IS VERY RED, THAT INDICATES YOU MIGHT HAVE EATEN TOO MUCH GINSENG AND ALREADY BEEN IN A DANGEROUS CONDITION,IF YOU EAT MORE GINSENG, YOU MIGHT GET APOPLEXY OR EVEN WORSE. so, billy, if you eat ginseng very often, it might be better to talk with some reliable CHINESE DOCTOR in your area and get some suggestions.
my friend,I do not want to scare you, I spend so much time to type these just for your benefit,you know it ,god bless you .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:billy !!!!!!!!!!! 12 years 6 months ago #14063

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Thank you :)

I will check into it

Billy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds