2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: buyer from China

buyer from China 13 years 5 days ago #9330

A buyer from China will be visiting me in May. I would like to introduce him to some good and reliable diggers and dealers in Kentucky and West Virginia. We are looking for top quality roots over 10 years old. I know we don't have any roots now but would like to get acquainted before harvesting. We will buy small or large quantities as long as they are top grade. I am CITES licensed, so you do the harvesting and I will take care of the paper work and shipping. Contact me if you are interested in meeting us in person next month. Peace.:) :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:buyer from China 13 years 4 days ago #9333

OleMtneer wrote:

A buyer from China will be visiting me in May. I would like to introduce him to some good and reliable diggers and dealers in Kentucky and West Virginia. We are looking for top quality roots over 10 years old. I know we don't have any roots now but would like to get acquainted before harvesting. We will buy small or large quantities as long as they are top grade. I am CITES licensed, so you do the harvesting and I will take care of the paper work and shipping. Contact me if you are interested in meeting us in person next month. Peace.:) :)

Could you please provide more information on yourself and if you are doing business as a company or as an individual. also if you could provide some more information about the dealer that you are meeting with in may. also what state or country are you doing business in? This information would be helpful also what is the method of payment and will you be the one paying? thankyou for your time.

Re:buyer from China 13 years 3 days ago #9336

K_

Thanks for your interest. I am licensed in Pa. as a corporation and yes, I am the one who pays. Where are you located?

Re:buyer from China 13 years 3 days ago #9338

I am Tn. I am always looking for future contacts in the ginseng industry, and other opportunities for better pricing, sounds like you have made some good contacts as well, good luck and keep posting there are alot of ginseng diggers that visit this board, and you are sure to generate some intrest.
thanks

Re:buyer from China 13 years 2 days ago #9343

• Jimboseng1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello im located in alabama and normally produce around 10-15 pounds of dry ginseng. You sound like you have some good connections if you are meeting with someone from china i am always trying to jump a few middle men. So if you would give me some info about yourself i would love to speak with you and maybe we could work something out.

Re:buyer from China 13 years 1 day ago #9349

Jim,

Thanks for your message. Hope you and your family are safe from the storms around you. Looks like you have fun and a nice side income from your seng. Yes, I would be interested in working with you and make some money together. Can you see my email address in my profile?

Re:buyer from China 13 years 1 day ago #9350

• Jimboseng1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks for the response my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Yea we had some storms down here but it cleared up nice. take care

Re:buyer from China 12 years 11 months ago #9644

I don't know if any of you talked with this fella or not and I don't mean to try and run him down but he told me he paid anywhere from $650 to $700 for these select roots last year. That tells me alot about what he would pay this year for the cream of the crop, not worth pickin through them at all. I wasn't gonna say anything but everytime I pull up the forum it's staring me in the face.

Hillhopper

Re:buyer from China 12 years 11 months ago #9646

I would think that these select roots would be worth far more....

Re:buyer from China 12 years 11 months ago #9652

That's just the point, they are. They are what brings the average up in a mixed lot. Ginseng topped at about $720 last year.

Hillhopper

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

Who's Online

We have 422 guests and no members online

Login