2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: nc prices today

Re:nc prices today 15 years 5 months ago #909

about the same here in east central ILL.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:nc prices today 15 years 5 months ago #910

Fur Fish and Game is saying around $400.. but I couldn't find anyone around here that would give that....

Re:nc prices today 15 years 5 months ago #913

Best price I have found here in Southern Indiana is 300 lb.The buyer is getting worried that he won't make much on it. He said we might get 400 later this year but doesn't expect it to get any higher than that.So all I can say guys is sit on it if you can!! Any information on freezing seng would be appreciated.I have never frozen any and am not sure about doing that.Also would any one know about how much weight a guy might lose storing seng over time?

Re:nc prices today 15 years 5 months ago #915

• Marty
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
$300.00 per pound in North Alabama as of this morning.

Re:nc prices today 15 years 4 months ago #928

Chieftain, the price in sw Va.is 1.00 a inch for coon 30 inch stretched coon 30.00 60 inch beaver 30.00 15.00 greyfox 4.00 muskrat blk or brown.Ginseng is 300.00 to325.00 a pound mixed lg sm dried wild.Still to low to sell.That is what buyer told me Nov. 15,2008.Maybe worth your time to call him??

Re:nc prices today 15 years 4 months ago #933

who is paying 300-350 ? thank you!

Re:nc prices today 15 years 4 months ago #935

About 10 days ago Cumberland Hide and Fur (N. W. Trapper Supply) in Owatonna, Minnesota, was buying at 350 per pound,,haven't called to see since then?

Re:nc prices today 15 years 4 months ago #936

Ginseng loses 1/2 ounce of weight per pound the first year that you hold it. I'm not sure after that though.

Re:nc prices today 15 years 4 months ago #940

Thanks General I have heard 1/2 once per lb from someone else so that is what I will expect to lose then if the Price doesn't go up this season

Re:nc prices today 15 years 4 months ago #943

Johnny, sorry I havent replied sooner. Southeastern Trapping Supply in Martinsville Va.I dont know if I can post the telephone number on site but if you cant find it I will give you mine. Hope this helps!!

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

Who's Online

We have 461 guests and no members online

Login