2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: NC Price Update: 10/08/14

Re:NC Price Update: 10/08/14 9 years 6 months ago #32797

Mel wrote:

Hawk84
Do you live in wv? If so who do you sell to if you dnt mind me asking you. I live in wv and have smenged off an on for years now. I started teaching my sons this year and they are doing great.
Im looking for a buyer for this year and am in no hurry to sell. My email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Thank you.

No I'm in kentucky if you look at the dealers list on his site under kentucky dealers there is a guy who is in west virginia who is also a ky dealer can't think of the name right off if you cannot find it I will look for you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:NC Price Update: 10/08/14 9 years 6 months ago #32798

Mel wrote:

Hawk84
Do you live in wv? If so who do you sell to if you dnt mind me asking you. I live in wv and have smenged off an on for years now. I started teaching my sons this year and they are doing great.
Im looking for a buyer for this year and am in no hurry to sell. My email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Thank you.

No I'm in kentucky if you look at the dealers list on this site under kentucky dealers there is a guy who is in west virginia who is also a ky dealer can't think of the name right off if you cannot find it I will look for you.

Re:NC Price Update: 10/08/14 9 years 6 months ago #32805

Ok thank you. I will look an see if I can find him.

Re:NC Price Update: 10/08/14 9 years 6 months ago #32842

whered you get the info

Re:NC Price Update: 10/08/14 9 years 6 months ago #33072

My local dealer hasn't been buying any seng at all for 3 weeks, and still says he won't buy green or dried seng at all until further notice.

Re:NC Price Update: 10/08/14 9 years 6 months ago #33073

As of today here in Western NC (10/16/14) the price are standing still at: $720.00 dry and $180.00 wet per pound. Everyone hear is waiting for the first frost to hit cause the season will be officially over here and the demand should be high. The Hong Kong crisis is slimming down and hopefully over soon.......... then business as usual. (we hope)....lol :)

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

Who's Online

We have 205 guests and no members online

Login