2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: N.C. dry price rumor

Re:N.C. dry price rumor 9 years 6 months ago #31817

Please remember the ginseng must be certified by the Department of Agriculture in NC or VA whichever it was dug in before leaving or entering either State.
Interstate trade in illegal (non-certified) ginseng is a Federal offense under the Lacey Act.
I'm not saying I agree with the law I'm saying I'm not above the law and I cannot afford to break the law.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:N.C. dry price rumor 9 years 6 months ago #31824

Big Rod.....that would be a very wise thing to do but unfortunately the vast majority of folks hunt seng just for the love of money (greed). Ideally this would be the best thing to do (everyone holding onto their roots) yes it would drive the market sky high but again unfortunately their are people who do it just for beer, drugs and just plain greed. Due to those facts it would just simply never ever happen. If the common digger only knew what a pound of prime root sold for IN CHINA it would astonish ALL!!

Re:N.C. dry price rumor 9 years 6 months ago #31830

I agree with that!! I wonder what a lb of good prime root does sell for in China... $2000+ would be my guess

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

Who's Online

We have 313 guests and no members online

Login