2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wv Price

Wv Price 10 years 6 months ago #25639

Dove's Fur, located in Petersburg WV, was at $750/dry as of Tuesday.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Wv Price 10 years 6 months ago #25644

WOW what a price. That's good news.
Latt

Re:Wv Price 10 years 6 months ago #25658

Coffman's Metals in Birch River is $800.00 for nice and $775.00 ave. WV ..Nicholas Co.

Re:Wv Price 10 years 6 months ago #25873

Cook from the old Anglers roost sets up different places and buys. His prices are from $775 To $800 as well.

Re:Wv Price 10 years 6 months ago #25875

Still trying to play catch up are they ? We are $800.00 for average and up to $850.00 for certain sections.. Coffman's

Re:Wv Price 10 years 6 months ago #25903

Anyone besides me sense a $1000 year coming?

Re:Wv Price 10 years 5 months ago #26090

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Sold today at New River Trading in Summersville WV for $800/lb dry. I thought about holding out longer, but one has to look at the lose in weight of the roots due to continued drying (especially from the roots gathered from beginning of season). Hold out for slow rising prices while the roots continue to drop weight or sale at a good price before the roots are as light as paper. There should be some kind of wall street formula/ratio thingie for this decision. We could program it into an app or something. Anyone got any ideas for a name for this. Something to help us get to the root of the decision.:dry:

Re:Wv Price 10 years 3 months ago #26981

To Tony Coffman AKA \"Strong Prong\" on Wildgrown.
Hey there I see you have not been on Wildgrown.com since November. \"Appalachian Outlaw\" is taking a pounding on this site as many of us think it is a bad deal for ginseng, ginseng hunters and seng dealers.
Care to share a comment? Not trying to ambush you, just would be interesting to hear your perspective.
Latt

Re:Wv Price 10 years 3 months ago #26991

I'd like to hear your point-of-view as well.

Re:Wv Price 10 years 3 months ago #27104

would love to replay and give a point of view. I have tried but the website keeps giving a code error every time I submit my response. Anyway I will when they get the glitch fixed and I can reply to topic. Show is stupid as I knew it would be. They always pick the bad apples. I have more to say on it and the future in our trade of hunting, growing ginseng and I have typed and submitted it twice to just get kicked of site. I will try again later

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

Who's Online

We have 347 guests and no members online

Login