2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: anybody got TN price list

Re:Middle TN Prices 10 years 5 months ago #26091

frank his name is don Blankenship his number is 270 872 6951 or 270 422 2841 I had a buddy sell a pound and a half this morning he has all the dealers I know beat to wish you well

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Middle TN Prices 10 years 5 months ago #26092

chicks dig it wrote:

frank his name is don Blankenship his number is 270 872 6951 or 270 422 2841 I had a buddy sell a pound and a half this morning he has all the dealers I know beat to wish you well

Thanks! Mine is about dry and will soon be ready to sell. I doubt that prices will get any higher anytime soon but who knows!

Frank

Re:anybody got TN price list 10 years 5 months ago #26093

Hold it Frank! Play the game!!:woohoo:

Re:Middle TN Prices 10 years 5 months ago #26094

770 would be the best I ever sold for myself ain't checked wih my dealer in about two weeks I'll check tm see what prices I get old man that taught me how to dig told me not to sell until around thanksgiving this year so I'm thinking on holding out see what happens

Re:anybody got TN price list 10 years 5 months ago #26095

Hey Guys...

I made the trip over to Pulaski today and sold to Glenn - got that 770.00 per lb... I'm Happy !

For those of you holding a while - best of luck !

I took a good hour taking my dry seng off the screens today and hand selected some nice ones to keep for eating this next year.

Got a nice little pile of fine hair root off the screens too that is in my eat pile now too.

It's always a little sad to see them roots go - funny how you sort of get an attachment to them like that.

TNhunter

Re:anybody got TN price list 10 years 5 months ago #26098

its like a hotchick hate to see her go but love to watch her leave.im waiting until end of November still got a few days left here maybe a week in some spots

Re:anybody got TN price list 10 years 5 months ago #26122

Hey guys,

Just called my dealer, her dry price is 800.00 and green price is 225.00. You can reach her at 615-763-2719.

Im in Middle Tn.

Re:anybody got TN price list 10 years 5 months ago #26123

Thats what I think I'm gonna do-wait till the end of Nov., not sure where you are but in some spots around me-we got a week or more left

Re:anybody got TN price list 10 years 5 months ago #26418

I know that a lot of Ginseng Dealers get pricing updates on Friday's so that they can correctly price Ginseng purchases over the weekend. If anyone gets an update from their Dealer or Dealers, can you please post them here so we can get an idea as to where the prices for Ginseng are at and going??!!

Thanks!

Frank

Re:anybody got TN price list 10 years 5 months ago #26431

825 from that same guy in caryville he said he would be ther every weekend until thanksgiving and said it would probably be higher by then.

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Who's Online

We have 214 guests and no members online

Login