2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Illinois prices

Re:Illinois prices 12 years 5 months ago #15050

buckhunter wrote:

Hey Chief, Could you please post the dealers phone # from Bellevue,Ill...Thanks

Buck send me an email to bypass.road@hotmail and I will send you the number I have.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Illinois prices 12 years 5 months ago #15051

Rootdigger wrote:

You both are sucking hind tit the guy at Newton Ridge Gun is paying 550.00 in Malta Ohio.

..thanks for posting the price Rdigger..I guess the market in some places are not all gloom and doom.;)

Re:Illinois prices 12 years 5 months ago #15053

Rootdigger wrote:

You both are sucking hind tit the guy at Newton Ridge Gun is paying 550.00 in Malta Ohio.

That could be. God Bless him! But, I will not feel sorry for anyone who looses their backside if (or rather when) this thing crashes.

As for \"Terry Black\" or \"Bobby Freeman\", NEITHER of those individuals are listed as licensed dealers in Ohio or Kentucky. But, George Shaw of Shaw-Black Industries LLC is. Ginsengmaster1 has quoted everywhere from 400 to 500 a pound and for folks who want more, he tells them to call the number for Mr. Shaw and says they will \"make a deal\" and that he is paying more than anyone else...which clearly isn't true.

Draw your own conclusions folks.

Re:Illinois prices 12 years 4 months ago #15929

Chief, what's the latest prices in illinois anyone else heard anything?

Re:Illinois prices 12 years 4 months ago #15932

how much are you paying castle?

Re:Illinois prices 12 years 4 months ago #15937

triton wrote:

Chief, what's the latest prices in illinois anyone else heard anything?

ain't heard Triton, aint called anyone in a couple weeks..not near my target price so I aint called..if you hear anything reliable let us know

Re:Illinois prices 12 years 4 months ago #15940

mutt33 wrote:

how much are you paying castle?

I'm at about $550 on the top end.

Re:Illinois prices 12 years 4 months ago #15943

not bad compared to most, do you pay cash and cover taxes or by check and require dl numbers?

Re:Illinois prices 12 years 4 months ago #15946

Your taxes are your problem just like mine are my problem. I usually pay via check. Depending on how much your check is, and how much cash I have on hand, I might cash my check for you though. I don't ask for anything the state doesn't ask for (they don't require a DLN). I have one additional form for my records with your name and address attesting that the sang you are selling is legally harvested in the current season and it is yours to sell. Then I put the details of the transaction, green or dry weight and check number and its amount.

...also don't forget, I'm only buying Ohio root unless it is certified and then prices will vary.

Re:Illinois prices 12 years 4 months ago #15952

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Bcastle send me a e-mail at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Billy.

BCastle wrote:

Your taxes are your problem just like mine are my problem. I usually pay via check. Depending on how much your check is, and how much cash I have on hand, I might cash my check for you though. I don't ask for anything the state doesn't ask for (they don't require a DLN). I have one additional form for my records with your name and address attesting that the sang you are selling is legally harvested in the current season and it is yours to sell. Then I put the details of the transaction, green or dry weight and check number and its amount.

...also don't forget, I'm only buying Ohio root unless it is certified and then prices will vary.

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

Who's Online

We have 269 guests and no members online

Login