2024 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Accepting orders for pre-set shipping dates
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders accepted for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: *Stratified American Ginseng Seeds*

Re:*Stratified American Ginseng Seeds* 13 years 1 month ago #9841

I found out about American Ginseng last fall, purchased the 29.95 package, planted them in the fall and crossed my fingers. I just got back from checking them for the first time, and am thrilled to report that TONS sprouted and they look SUPER STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL. I am SO HAPPY that I am almost in tears. I WAS OBSESSED LAST FALL but sort of forgot about ginseng over the winter. I was too nervous to check on my seedlings until today, when I noticed a ton of Jack in the Pulpits where I cleared out near my grow site. Sure enough, GREEN GOLD. OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MYYY!!!!

THIS IS SENGSATIONAL!!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:*Stratified American Ginseng Seeds* 13 years 1 month ago #9843

Sengsational

Oh Happy Day!!!

That is fantastic. I know the Feeling!

Wish you the best with YOUR new seng!!!

classicfur

Re:*Stratified American Ginseng Seeds* 13 years 1 month ago #9844

Time to turn up the energy on this project. Think \"financial independance\"!!!! and \"I'm gonna get very very lucky!!!!!\"

there's lots of plans, and lots of methods. This is the organic, keep you fit in the woods method. No suits, wall street dudes, or big corperations.....

Re:*Stratified American Ginseng Seeds* 13 years 1 month ago #9906

One other suggestion... you'll see what I mean next spring...

Start with a pound of seeds. Assuming the area is good, and I am getting decent growth in central KY, just struggling with planting the seeds, once you see the little guys coming up, you'll wish you'd planted more.

And order them this summer for fall delivery. I thought after last fall's planting that I'd add one more pound in the spring, but everyone was sold out by then.

• Page:
Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

Who's Online

We have 452 guests and no members online

Login