2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng

TOPIC: Seed Sources - southern seed supplier (wild sim or woods grown)

Re:Seed Sources - southern seed supplier (wild sim or woods grown) 9 years 6 months ago #32112

oh....LITTLE BRADLEY, i have nothing to prove to you sir, as i find you quite repulsive actually. Your extremely narcissistic and by the looks of your pictures you really creep me out!! Your an experienced grower, so just keep on what your doing as i would not want to make you look like a complete fool...as you do a great job of that on yourself....now go to bed son....smile and be happy...oh your a prime candidate for as a man thinkith, please do us all and buy that book....please...t.y.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Seed Sources - southern seed supplier (wild sim or woods grown) 9 years 6 months ago #32113

oh...c u sept. 1st 2015 BRADLEY

Re:Seed Sources - southern seed supplier (wild sim or woods grown) 9 years 6 months ago #32119

All TNhunter wanted to know, were there any seed sources close to TN.
He has already had his research buy trial and error and so have I.

Re:Seed Sources - southern seed supplier (wild sim or woods grown) 9 years 6 months ago #32151

rootman wrote:

All TNhunter wanted to know, were there any seed sources close to TN.
He has already had his research buy trial and error and so have I.

Sent you and TNhunter a email with some info hope it helps.

Re:Seed Sources - southern seed supplier (wild sim or woods grown) 9 years 6 months ago #32173

Well, I don't know who this vermontshang fellow is, but I am the true expert. I have made the claim as the number 2 ginseng authority. I am a big shot! (very humbly)!!!I know a lot of stuff, way more than vermontshang, that's for sure. Maybe he can be number 3 on the list, but I am definitely the number 2 !!! ( again, humbly speaking )

And by the way, I too find ginseng plants that are over head high! Some are even up to 10 feet tall! I once dug a ginseng root that wouldn't fit into the bed of my truck!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;) ;)

Re:Seed Sources - southern seed supplier (wild sim or woods grown) 9 years 6 months ago #32176

Mr wild,
Are you that guy that totaled your four wheeler when you struck that one seng plant that was as thick as a tree? I remember reading about that in that book that talked about how big that seng plant was. Hey could you help me cut down some seng plants in my woods. They are so big we can't drive the truck up the hill. Love your post.
lol
Latt

Re:Seed Sources - southern seed supplier (wild sim or woods grown) 9 years 6 months ago #32180

I know what ya mean, fellas. I have a ladder stand propped up in one right now on my place.

Why just the other day when digging I ran up on a medium sized one, I was in my third hour of digging this root and along came Paul Bunyan and that blue ox of his. After seeing the time I was having he hooked ol' Babe to that root and pulled it right out of the ground for me. I may have still been there if it wasn't for them.....Thanks again,Paul!

Oh yeah, you too Babe

Re:Seed Sources - southern seed supplier (wild sim or woods grown) 9 years 6 months ago #32187

That's pretty interesting.

I would like to read the study details... The science part. Is that possible? I come from a medical background.. And reading scientific articles is something I am used to.

Not attempting to ask you to prove anything..... Just for my personal info.

Thanks for posting this, Vermontshang.

Re:Seed Sources - southern seed supplier (wild sim or woods grown) 9 years 6 months ago #32188

Would it be possible to receive this as well?

Re:Seed Sources - southern seed supplier (wild sim or woods grown) 9 years 6 months ago #32189

BAWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

Who's Online

We have 635 guests and no members online

Login