2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng

TOPIC: been growing last 6 years

been growing last 6 years 10 years 3 months ago #27016

not real good with computer love this site been reading for it seems like 4 maybe 5 years I am from west Virginia and registered by the state as a grower currently have 30000 mature plants wild sim. and taking care of about 10000 wild plants of diff ages

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:been growing last 6 years 10 years 3 months ago #27018

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to future posts. Sounds like your getting closer to some harvestable years or are you planning to wait several more?

Re:been growing last 6 years 10 years 3 months ago #27031

Hillhopper wrote:

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to future posts. Sounds like your getting closer to some harvestable years or are you planning to wait several more?

X2! Welcome to the forum and hope you will stay with us and share some stories and pics of Ginseng hunts and/or growing efforts!

Frank

Re:been growing last 6 years 10 years 3 months ago #27032

Hillhopper wrote:

X3 Welcome!

Re:been growing last 6 years 10 years 3 months ago #27040

Damn Madmiller, I would call my self Happymiller if I had that many mature seng plants. lol
Seriously tho, welcome to the forum!!
Latt

Re:been growing last 6 years 10 years 3 months ago #27045

Nice to have you on this forum. Looking forward to future interactions here...

Re:been growing last 6 years 10 years 3 months ago #27050

don't plan to harvest anything til I am 55 6o do plan to plant seed all over my county til then don't worry two much bout poaches most old timers don't go anymore and you cant get youngsters away from gadgets I do how ever harvest 1 maybe 2 pounds wild

every year for Christmas

Re:been growing last 6 years 10 years 3 months ago #27074

sometime, when you get a chance, please start a new thread and post some photos of your happy plants!

Re:been growing last 6 years 10 years 3 months ago #27092

This post made me think. A lot of us are currently growing ginseng but many, including myself, still have plants that a very young. How many of you all have plants that are nearing harvest? I would love to see some pictures.

Also, I have to say the thing about most youngsters is true but I must say I am only 18 and i'm sure I am one of the youngest members but I have been a member since I was about 15 and I have really enjoyed learning from you guys.

Re:been growing last 6 years 10 years 3 months ago #27095

as I said I am not good with computer I will have my wife show me how most of my photos r on my phone can those be transferred ? please don't take offense to my comment about youngsters
Attachments:

Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

Who's Online

We have 309 guests and no members online

Login