2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng

TOPIC: Soil Test Report

Re:Soil Test Report 11 years 9 months ago #18197

This Conference Proceedings is a must read for anyone interested in growing ginseng.

guy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Soil Test Report 11 years 9 months ago #18200

I've been unable to locate a copy. Can you point me in the right direction? Cornell doesn't seem to have any (or just didn't call me back).

Re:Soil Test Report 11 years 9 months ago #18222

for the American Ginseng Production in the 21st Century, call the Cornell Cooperative of Greene County, Cairo, New York for your copy.
You'll see some familiar names and learn a lot.

Guy

Re:Soil Test Report 10 years 5 days ago #27848

Guy

Thanks for the recommendation on \"American Ginseng Production in the 21st Century.\"

I got my copy from the Greene County Cooperative Extension a few weeks ago and it is a very interesting read. I think this is one of the best books I've read on Ginseng.

Re:Soil Test Report 9 years 11 months ago #27884

Welcome to this forum, cguerette.

Re:Soil Test Report 9 years 11 months ago #27894

Thanks Whitjr

Re:Soil Test Report 8 years 8 months ago #36162

hank you for writing this post! This past summer I worked at a community farm where many of the members used their farm plot in addition to a backyard garden at home- gardens in densely populated cities of India and though it may seem an obvious thing to do, I never questioned if they sampled their Plant. Likewise I never really thought about soil contamination in my parents’ garden in the NYC suburbs. Now as I look forward to moving into a more urban setting next year, I have grown more interested in urban gardening and am trying to educate myself on the subject. Thanks again for raising awareness on this subject.
soil and plant nutrients

Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

Who's Online

We have 454 guests and no members online

Login