2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: Got another pound planted today

Re:Got another pound planted today 12 years 5 months ago #15596

Good luck to you too TN,

I realize I am not totally happy unless I have some seed to plant still. I may buy another pound or two so I can have something to do on the weekends that allow weather wise. As long as I can work the soil and leaf litter and the ground isn't frozen I am eager to get in the woods.
I have really felt a strong desire especially lately to be outdoors more so than ever. Working inside is driving me nuts lately. Not sure why either.
Good luck planting that MHF area regardless if it is this year or next year. Either way it sounds like it will get planted and sounds like a great spot.
Latt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Got another pound planted today 12 years 5 months ago #15614

Those are some nice looking beds. I finished planting my 8 pounds last weekend. My wife has been helping me, we plant about 3/4 pound at a time. So one night we are walking in and we were down to about a 1 1/2 pound left. I told her I had good news, she replies what? I said I got 4 more pounds coming should be here in a day or two. My arm is still sore where she puched me LOL

Re:Got another pound planted today 12 years 5 months ago #15615

I hear that Koolrayz. My wife gives me the look too when those extra seeds come in after I tell her I am done buying seed. Maybe someday I can show her it wasn't a bad idea after all, when I go to sell my roots. Sounds like you got the seed planting fever too. Take care of that arm. lol
Latt

Re:Got another pound planted today 12 years 5 months ago #15619

Latt-

very nice looking beds. You are indeed lucky to have that sort of wooded area to work in. Not too much understory there!

I think you'll have great luck there, weather permitting.

Re:Got another pound planted today 12 years 5 months ago #15681

We got two inches of snow today.

guy

Re:Got another pound planted today 12 years 1 month ago #16901

Koolrayz, did you get those other 4 lbs in after you already planted the 8 lbs. So that is 12 lbs for you. Did that without a calculator too.lol
Latt

• Page:
Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

Who's Online

We have 876 guests and no members online

Login