2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: Emperor root Q's

Re:Emperor root Q's 12 years 8 months ago #10846

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Maya one of the best sources I think would be to locate the International dealer in your state and show him such a root,,,maybe send a e-mail etc to let him see if he thinks it would be something special.

If so then meet with him and see what happens,,,i/m/opinion an international dealer would know how to move such a root and would know about this type of root,and unlike the common dealer he would be more interested in the root if it was the sure thing simply because he could make a load of money from it even if he compensated you well

Thats the power of the international dealer ( but being a international has a tremendous headache with it the paper work is overwhelming )

In the entire State of Ky the no#1 producing ginseng state most seasons there is only 1 such dealer that lives here and is a resident,there are 2 more but both of them are non resident I know 2 of them he three

If I see one of them this season I will ask about this myself and post again on the topic..

Billy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Emperor root Q's 12 years 8 months ago #10985

there is a whole system in Chinese medicine regarding ginseng's shape, value, etc...some makes sense, some might not...\"Man Root\" is just a literal translation of Chinese word \"ginseng\".

I, though, have been experiencing frustration when hunters damage some very nice roots. That hurts value for sure, even a cut. however, The chinese digging method is not very environmental friendly to say the least.

In sum, you certainly can make a profit by paying close attention when you dig a nice/old root if your dealer pays for extra nice roots...

Have I said that I buy nice individual roots?

Seth

Re:Emperor root Q's 12 years 8 months ago #10986

ilovebramhs wrote:

there is a whole system in Chinese medicine regarding ginseng's shape, value, etc...some makes sense, some might not...\"Man Root\" is just a literal translation of Chinese word \"ginseng\".

I, though, have been experiencing frustration when hunters damage some very nice roots. That hurts value for sure, even a cut. however, The chinese digging method is not very environmental friendly to say the least.

In sum, you certainly can make a profit by paying close attention when you dig a nice/old root if your dealer pays for extra nice roots...

Seth

Do you have any pics of what you consider a nice individual root?

Re:Emperor root Q's 12 years 8 months ago #11008

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
I want to see a picture also maya

maya wrote:

ilovebramhs wrote:

Seth

Do you have any pics of what you consider a nice individual root?

• Page:
Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

Who's Online

We have 418 guests and no members online

Login