2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Test pics

Test pics 6 years 11 months ago #39911

I'm surprised at how many plants are there even tho I sowed it 20 years ago but I'm kinda more surprised that there's not bigger stuff in it. I have around 30 4 prongs, hundreds of 3 prongs and hard to say how many 2s and 3 leafers.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Test pics 6 years 11 months ago #39912

A couple more screen shots
Attachments:

Test pics 6 years 11 months ago #39914

Welcome to the Board. Things are kind of screwed up at the moment. People having problems posting pictures and such. I see bitternut hickory and a boatload of enchanter's nightshade. Habitat I have seen in the Valley. Stick around.

Test pics 6 years 11 months ago #39919

Thanks Archon. Yeah that enchanters nightshade is everywhere. Should I thin that stuff out? There's seng plants all through that stuff.

Test pics 6 years 11 months ago #39927

I would not do any thinning of herbaceous plants. That stuff provides cover and concealment. I have already experimented with thinning of hardwood trees. The results were a disaster.

Just don't plant ginseng where wood nettle grows. Also avoid large populations of blue cohosh. Everything else seems harmless.

Test pics 6 years 10 months ago #39928

Ok. I wasn't sure if it would keep the seng from growing to it's potential or kinda stunt it. Thanks bud for replying

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Who's Online

We have 250 guests and no members online

Login