• Page:

TOPIC: FACEBOOK HOW MANY HAVE IT

Re:FACEBOOK HOW MANY HAVE IT 12 years 3 months ago #16487

Well...I guess maybe Latt does. :ohmy:

Lol
Hillhopper

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:FACEBOOK HOW MANY HAVE IT 12 years 3 months ago #16496

Hillbilly- What I meant is that what is posted on Facebook isn't readily accountable. You'd [ and I] would like to think that what is posted there is honest and forthright, however I've found that it just isn't always. Besides, about a year ago FB made it's suscriber's personal data available to telemarketers, and I'm against that as well.

I'm certain that your posting are not like that, however....

Re:FACEBOOK HOW MANY HAVE IT 12 years 3 months ago #16499

Wow this is just all to wild for me. This would have been a great forum thread in its own. But i never dreamed that where you all were from that no one knew you ginsenged. WOW If no one down here knew or cared, seeems like the stuff would be everywhere. See just like Billy, he don't live far from me. And he posts his pics regualar, we dont think nothing of it cause really everyone knows everyone does it. And the more people that know you buy it the better, because more customers you will have. This is pretty interesting guys.

Re:FACEBOOK HOW MANY HAVE IT 12 years 3 months ago #16518

Nice pics Hillbilly! I especially loved that pic of the patch of mature plants. Looked like they just kept going up the hill right on out of the pic. Just don't find many big patches of mature plants that close together around these parts anymore. Here's a pic of a decent patch that I stumbled apon a couple of years ago
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

Who's Online

We have 488 guests and no members online

Login