2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: KARMA??

Re:KARMA?? 12 years 3 months ago #16019

AS YOU CAN GUESS IM NEW TO THIS, YEAH MY WIFE GET\"S SICK HEAR \"N ABOUT SENG, LOL. I WOULD NEVER SAY WHERE IM FROM, PEOPLE LOVE STEEL'N SENG .AROUND HERE,.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:KARMA?? 12 years 3 months ago #16020

Well, clearly your from TN, so am I. I know there isn't much Seng in the western part of TN so... are ya from Mid or Eastern TN? I always refer to my area as Northern Middle TN.

Hillhopper

Re:KARMA?? 12 years 3 months ago #16022

THE EAST,

Re:KARMA?? 12 years 3 months ago #16024

Good deal, in my area we have large foothills and hollows but not any large mountains like you will see from about Jamestown on out Eastward.

Hillhopper

Re:KARMA?? 12 years 3 months ago #16027

good talking to a fellow digger and grower, i love hunting it, did'n care much for the price this year, what can you do tho? . last season was a good one!

Re:KARMA?? 12 years 3 months ago #16029

Not much you can do about it but hold out till the price suits ya or take what they offer. Last year was a good one and back in 07 or 08 was pretty sweet as well. A friend of mine bought up 20 lb the year after that late freeze with expectations of makin a killing. When he discovered the price was way lower that year and all the fines he could get hit with for buyin seng without a license he bailed out and just barely got his money back out of it. You never know what it will do but mother nature throwin a curve ball is usually a tell tale sign that prices will rise.

Hillhopper

Re:KARMA?? 12 years 3 months ago #16031

I REMEMBER THAT, SENG THAT CAME UP EARLY GOT BIT BACK, THAT WAS A GOOD YEAR TO

Re:KARMA?? 12 years 3 months ago #16203

Hillhopper- How do I know when someone \"dings\" me? Are there any notifications of it?

Also, the little hands, thumbs-up and thumbs-down, seem to be on most everyone's postings, except mine. Wonder why?

Re:KARMA?? 12 years 3 months ago #16205

Whitjr,

I expect the reason you don't have the opiton for thumbs-up or thumbs-down on your own post is - so you can't ding yourself.

Only others can ding you, but you can ding others.

As far as I know there is no notification of when you have been ding'd.

I expect it just displays the ding count change when you change pages (may refresh that then).

TNhunter

Re:KARMA?? 12 years 3 months ago #16207

Whitjr,
I diddo and thumbs up TNhunter's reply to that question.

Hillhopper

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

Who's Online

We have 663 guests and no members online

Login