2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Very Sad/Bad News

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 7 months ago #5217

Billy, prayers from Western North Carolina are headed your way. The good Lord always works for the best, even if we can't see it yet.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 7 months ago #5220

I am so sorry to hear that Billy.
God always with you!
God luck!

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 7 months ago #5232

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
lenno - thanks alot I app: it

sixprong - Thank you alot

hunz - I sure app: that and you are sure rite God knows the best for us with out a doubght.

Nyhunter101 - Thank you very mutch

You know guys with all these replys and prayers for my leg and this problem I believe that if it be the Lords will then I will get to return to the Mountian this season.And if not then I will continue to chat and enjoy all that he blesses my friends with here on the site.It means more to me than you might know that you have all agreed in prayer for me.The Lords will be done.

Thank you all very mutch,
Billy.

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 7 months ago #5233

Billy, wish you the best,and we'll pray for you.

Billy; this same thing happened to me say seven years ago, the pain is like red hot swords slicing down to the bone, and them burrowing carpenter ants pickin away at it. The skin is numb for a bit and under it, hells fury
Neuropathic pain is my diagnosis.
I'm now on 120mgs of morphine and a few other drugs that knock ya down. In the next few weeks I'm going to try the fentanyl patch it may help me with the walking around.
Everything I do now is an effort, walking in the bush is hell but I can't give that up. I walk till exhuastion from pain then lay down watchin it all, and then try again and repeat.Hunting is where the truck drops me off and a chair can sit.If it was'nt for the out doors I would'nt stand it.

guy

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 7 months ago #5248

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
guy wrote:

Billy, wish you the best,and we'll pray for you.

Billy; this same thing happened to me say seven years ago, the pain is like red hot swords slicing down to the bone, and them burrowing carpenter ants pickin away at it. The skin is numb for a bit and under it, hells fury
Neuropathic pain is my diagnosis.
I'm now on 120mgs of morphine and a few other drugs that knock ya down. In the next few weeks I'm going to try the fentanyl patch it may help me with the walking around.
Everything I do now is an effort, walking in the bush is hell but I can't give that up. I walk till exhuastion from pain then lay down watchin it all, and then try again and repeat.Hunting is where the truck drops me off and a chair can sit.If it was'nt for the out doors I would'nt stand it.

guy

I hear you guy ,,man my prayers are sure going to be mentioned on your behalf as well,and thank you very mutch.

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 7 months ago #5249

Well I said a prayer for you while going down this hollow today. Hope it helped more than the one I said while starting out this mornin. Didn't find one plant in 4 hours of hoofin!

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 7 months ago #5251

Hey Billy
I sure do hate to hear that brother!! I'll have them put you on the prayer chain at church. Also I want to thank you and everyone else for the prayers for me and my family during my grandmothers death. We'll also be prayin for ya'll

P.S
Can you believe that ole Hillbilly found
another five prong this weekend. Whats the
odds of that?three in a week some people have
all the luck:)

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 7 months ago #5257

Billy, you hang in there! You got to have a positive attitude, you will beat this. Just watch the painkillers, too many not good.

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 7 months ago #5284

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Maya - Thank you man I do app that alot.I hope you have alot better day your next trip out in the woods.I want to say this.I have had that same kind of a day before in a new area,just not there.

Terry - thank you man I do app that,and man alive ole hillbilly is on a sure enough roll aint he :) You are welcome for the prayers during that time indeed.

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 7 months ago #5285

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
borrowed time wrote:

Billy, you hang in there! You got to have a positive attitude, you will beat this. Just watch the painkillers, too many not good.

Amen Borrowed time I truly agree I dont like them at all.

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

Who's Online

We have 234 guests and no members online

Login