2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Very important information concerning reproduction of Ginseng

Re:Very important information concerning reproduction of Ginseng 13 years 6 months ago #5778

Thanks Billy, I was going to ask you about your results. I also planted back a couple curls. I'm planning on digging in a couple years to share with everyone on here. I've dug a couple in the past, but dont have any pics to share. I planted a couple of them this fall in an area I know very well and won't have any trouble finding them.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Very important information concerning reproduction of Ginseng 13 years 4 months ago #7500

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
5prong wrote:

Thanks Billy, I was going to ask you about your results. I also planted back a couple curls. I'm planning on digging in a couple years to share with everyone on here. I've dug a couple in the past, but dont have any pics to share. I planted a couple of them this fall in an area I know very well and won't have any trouble finding them.

5 I didnt notice this reply but your welcome

and man Im looking forward to your results with this.It is very interesting to me as well.

Billy.

Re:Very important information concerning reproduction of Ginseng 13 years 4 months ago #7779

Too funny! I was taught the same method by an older gentleman who swore it worked. This season I actually dug a good size 4 prong and never found the root...I must have dug a hole 16in x 16in and a foot deep. Funny thing is it never dawned on me that someone else had planted the stalk back until this post!

Re:Very important information concerning reproduction of Ginseng 13 years 4 months ago #7781

hunz wrote:

Too funny! I was taught the same method by an older gentleman who swore it worked. This season I actually dug a good size 4 prong and never found the root...I must have dug a hole 16in x 16in and a foot deep. Funny thing is it never dawned on me that someone else had planted the stalk back until this post!

Talk about a cruel joke to play on a fellow Senger :laugh:

Re:Very important information concerning reproduction of Ginseng 13 years 4 months ago #7794

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Hillhopper wrote:

hunz wrote:

Talk about a cruel joke to play on a fellow Senger :laugh:

I know hillhopper lol I was tore up when that happend to me.The top I found was above my kness and had at least 25 berries or more I to dug a large hole and nothing but the big ole curl.I blamed it on the moles of course untill I learned this,,but it sure makes berries and thats prety cool.....

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

Who's Online

We have 366 guests and no members online

Login