2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Tennessee gold

Tennessee gold 6 years 7 months ago #40411

naked sanging would be a tuff row to hoe where I dig....

I heard that!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Tennessee gold 6 years 7 months ago #40414

That's one of my favorite shows wild so cool hopefully they don't know what shang is they'll be up there eating it up on you. Lol

Tennessee gold 6 years 7 months ago #40417

Hobler, Talked to my buddy today he said the couple made it the full 21 days. He said they ate crawfish and there's an old orchard up there where they found some apples. They saw lots of bear and other critters. He said they got eaten alive by the bugs. Don't know if they got into any seng, but I guess I can share a few, lol. It is a cool show I watch it often. If I find out when it airs I'll let you guys know.

Last Edit: by wildspirit44.

Tennessee gold 6 years 7 months ago #40420

That would be cool I'll probably look for shang the whole time I'm watching it lol

Tennessee gold 6 years 1 month ago #40997

Update on naked and afraid. It's on right now! The couple is Jermaine and Teal. Filmed on my buddies property that I ginseng hunt on. Would've gave you guys an update ahead of time, but didn't know. Just flipped the station and saw it's on. It's the smoky mountain one, they're playing like 3 different ones at the same time for some reason. I'm sure it will air again as they play reruns all the time.

Last Edit: by wildspirit44.

Tennessee gold 6 years 1 month ago #40998

Naked seng hunting..

In my woods you would not be naked long... you would be covered in seed ticks in a hour or two :-)

TNHunter

Tennessee gold 6 years 1 month ago #41001

I can't imagine it tnhunter. Do you know that the contestants only get paid 5k each for going through all that. If I'm gonna try to make it naked for 21 days in the backcountry It's gonna take a lot more than that, lol. I'm hoping to see the full episode of the one on my friends property. Last night they kept switching back and forth between different locations. I saw some of it. Looks like they ran into a lot of bear.

Tennessee gold 6 years 1 month ago #41002

TNhunter wrote: Naked seng hunting..

In my woods you would not be naked long... you would be covered in seed ticks in a hour or two :-)

TNHunter

in my woods the skeeters are big as hen turkey..you would be covering up in a hurry....

Tennessee gold 5 years 11 months ago #41066

The naked and afraid episode that was filmed on my friends property where I ginseng hunt is suppose to be on tonight at 9 oclock. Hope to see the full episode!

Tennessee gold 5 years 11 months ago #41067

I have it recorded hope to watch it soon

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

Who's Online

We have 609 guests and no members online

Login