2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Big Sang

Re:Big Sang 7 years 6 months ago #39568

Now that is one mess of a root. Very unique find. It would be nice to find a dozen or so like that in a day. That's awesome, thanks for sharing!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Big Sang 7 years 6 months ago #39569

Beautiful plant. I would have replanted it in a safe place.

Re:Big Sang 7 years 6 months ago #39570

What's a root of this class worth???..... Best places to sell etc.....How do I go about selling it?

Re:Big Sang 7 years 6 months ago #39571

Here is pictures of the four tops. Don't even look right in my opinion.
Attachments:

Re:Big Sang 7 years 6 months ago #39573

2traps, I agree, hardly even looks like ginseng, the ginseng around here anyways. That was a great find. I think it's like anything else. It would be worth what someone is willing to pay for it. My guess would be finding a direct buyer from China would be your best bet, and not sure how you would go about doing that. It would be a shame to throw that one in with the rest of the lot. However, I think the chinese and other asian countries go for the more \"man like\" features of the root not necessarily just a big root. Nevertheless, that is an awesome find, and good luck to you. Here is an interesting link on some old roots that went for big bucks. After reading this, it seems that the not so \"man like\" roots can fetch big bucks, so you never know!

yeinjee.com/asianpop/hundred-years-old-ginseng-sold-for-250000/

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

Who's Online

We have 369 guests and no members online

Login