2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: What it's all about.

Re:What it's all about. 7 years 6 months ago #39109

joey...

Man that is a great day for TN digging, especially in West TN.

Awesome roots and tops.

Looks like where you found those nice ones with your son in the pic, they were getting plenty of light.

When you see those big broad leaves, they are getting good light, and are very happy.

My personal best day ever here in Middle TN was 3 lbs 1.5 oz... but my largest root that day was probably in the 1.5 oz size.

You were digging some Monster roots there for TN. It don't take many of those to make a pound.

Congrats on a GREAT day digging and especially glad your son got in on that. He will never forget it.

TNHunter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:What it's all about. 7 years 6 months ago #39117

Nice roots!

Re:What it's all about. 7 years 6 months ago #39129

Thank you TN, it's by far one of my best hauls ever in one day. That's my oldest son, he's 10 and I took him a few times last year but he couldn't navigate the step stuff then. Now he gets around better in the woods than I do. He told me tonight I can't go anymore until the weekend unless I let him miss school to go with me. He loves it and so do I whether digging a bunch or just walking through the woods. By the way I sent you an email TNhunter, if you didn't get it please message me on here. I heard Glen wasn't buying anymore and have found another honest and very fair dealer I'm working with now.

Re:What it's all about. 7 years 6 months ago #39137

Gijoey holler at me one day if you around Hardin county

Re:What it's all about. 7 years 6 months ago #39186

I'm actually not far at all from Hardin co. Shoot me an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we'll get together and do some digging if you want.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

Who's Online

We have 407 guests and no members online

Login