2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: short hunt this morning

Re:short hunt this morning 8 years 7 months ago #36867

IL,the website [dnr] say's sept.1st..boy if your right I sure was breaking the law then.iam calling the warden to find out for sure..thanks for the heads up...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:short hunt this morning 8 years 7 months ago #36876

after 2 hours I got that straighten out...first, thanks IL...now the second thing is, this was my fault for not checking....went to the dnr office..had them pull up the reg.s ..sure enough its the first Sat. in sept....I had bought my Licenses on line from the dnr website..so I had them pull up the on line Licenses...low and behold it says[due to a clerkical error]1st sept..instead of 1st SATURDAY sept..man they jumped on the phone and called the capital to correct the error..they said it would be corrected by the close of business today....moral of the story.never belive anything you read on the computer unless you check.then double check then if your sure its true ,check one more time...called 3 out of 4 guys that I knew hunted yesterday..and sure enough they had bought their Licenses on line and read the same thing I did...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

Who's Online

We have 165 guests and no members online

Login